The 2023 Year 13 students should be delighted and proud of their results. The standout subject was finance, where 84% of students achieved A -C grades with 10% of students achieving A grades. In addition, history achieved 66% A*-C. Over 50% of the cohort are expected to attend university to read a wide range of disciplines, including aerospace engineering, international business and psychology. Our top 5 performers this year include:
- Micky: A,B,C in finance, business and history;
- Tessa: B,C,C in finance, business and media studies;
- Deon: C,C,C in business, history and psychology;
- Albesa: B,C, Merit in finance, criminology and BTEC business; and
- Archie: A,Merit, Distinction in finance, sport and business.
100% of students have secured appropriate destinations in education, employment and/or training. Some of these include:
- Othniel: reading computer science at University of Leicester;
- Rayan: reading aerospace engineering at Kingston University;
- Brooke: reading nursing at University of Brighton;
- Deon: reading Quantity Surveying at University of Portsmouth;
- Kerry-Leigh: undertaking a foundation degree in photography at North Kent College;
- Ellie: an apprenticeship with an insurance brokerage in London; and
- Archie: employment within the media industry with a view to securing a degree apprenticeship.